Planning what grilling and BBQ gift ideas to give for the holidays? Then you’re in the right place. Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list!
The selection of grilling and BBQ supplies at KaTom is hard to beat! We have a huge selection of grilling, smoking, and BBQ accessories for every occasion — from the everyday cookout to the holiday gourmet feast.
|Slow 'N Sear Deluxe||Best Overall|
|The Official John Wayne Way to Grill: Great Stories & Manly Meals Shared By Duke's Family||Budget Pick|
|YETI Tundra 45 Cooler||Upgrade Pick|
1. Slow 'N Sear Deluxe
- Available in two sizes, 22'' and 26''
- Wide temperature range from 180 F to 700 F
- Easy to use
- Keeps the charcoal under control
- Allows you to add more charcoal without any hassle
- Simple design
- Easy to store
- High quality materials used
- Charcoal basket and grate are included
Barbecue lovers across the nation have been raving about the Slow 'N Sear, and so have people who have never even tasted barbecue. The Slow 'N Sear's simple yet highly ingenious design allows you to cook and control your charcoal better than any other product on the market.
The original Slow 'N Sear is available for 22" grills, with a smaller version (for 19" grills) also available. It allows you to use a much larger amount of charcoal. You can use more fuel to get a better smoke and an equally better, not to mention, more thorough cook.
Did we mention that it's a breeze to pick up? It looks like a giant dome shaped lid with a black handle on top. It can be opened in two seconds with one motion of your hand. It fits any big grill with a 22" top and basically does the work for you. What else would you need to be the Master of the Grill?
2. Victorinox Swiss Army
- Sleek, sophisticated design
- Shaves 18g off of your favorite knife
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Switzerland
- Costs several times the cost of a regular knife
- Half-serrated makes it hard to slice bread
Victorinox knives are a favorite in the cooking world since each is crafted in their Swiss workshop. This Fibrox Pro 3.25-inch knife is no exception with an ergonomic handle that feels perfectly balanced in your hand.
This specialized full-tang knife cuts through brisket like butter and stays sharp for several uses. You can slice bread like a pro with the slicing blade making it a terrific all-purpose knife.
The super high quality of Victorinox knives makes them the go-to choice among chefs all over the world, and you will find it difficult to live without one after you try it.
3. Oliva Elité Stealth Chef's Knife / 10"
- Lifetime guarantee on the knife
- 18/10 Stainless steel construction
- Hand wash only
- Ergonomic design
- 100% money back guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dishwasher Safe (except for blade)
- 9 Year Guarantee
- Cuts easily and quickly
- Can cut tomatoes like butter
Technology to deliver outstanding strength,.
Durability, performance, and comfort.
Outstanding strength, durability, performance,.
4. BearMoo Kabob Skewers 17" Stainless Steel BBQ Barbecue Skewers 7/20" Flat Metal Grilling Skewers Set
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Heat resistant handles
- 20 inches in tote
- Since it's stainless steel, it prevents rusting
- No sharp edges on skewers, your food will not damage
- Perfect for shish kabobs, steak, chicken, or fish
- Easy to clean
- Handles included
It's a shame that so many folks walk around thinking that barbecue skewers are just regular old sticks. In reality, they bear far more resemblance to an ancient sword. That's because these steel skewers are strong, durable, and sharp.
The high-quality stainless steel ones are arguably the best for the job. But if you want an even better grill, you can always throw in a couple (or a few dozen) extra titanium skewers as well.
The handles come in handy when it comes time to serve them up. They also have textured grips so they'll stay put on the grill, and they'll be easy to hold when the meat comes off.
5. GrillGrate Set of Two 13.75"
- Easy to install and remove
- If you’re really stuck with using coal
- Light weight construction
- Includes a brush for cleaning
- Build quality is excellent
- Can be used for any charcoal grill
Fits only Weber 22.5-inch kettle grills
There are quite a few accessories out there for your Weber 22.5-inch kettle grill. But nothing beats the Weber genuine replacement parts.
These grate sets come in a set of two and include a 14.5-inch cooking grate and a 13.75-inch charcoal grate. They fit perfectly between the inner and outer cooking grates.
6. Breville BSM600SILUSC Smoking Gun Food Smoker
- Easy to clean
- Cheaper than its competitors
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- No controller
- Smaller capacity
- Not very durable
The Breville Smoking Gun is an electric smoker that has garnered a lot of success since its release. It includes a recipe book and a cleaning brush. This smoker is very easy to use and does most of the work itself.
Setting up the smoker is a breeze and there aren’t too many bells and whistles yet. It gets the job done whether you’re smoking a few burgers, or a rack of ribs.
Breville has included a nice thermometer in the lid so you can check the temperature easily.
7. A-MAZE-N AMNPS Maze Pellet Smoker
- Wood pellets
- Can be used inside your BBQ
- No tanks required
- Allows cold smoke
- Sold by Amazon
- 30 day money back guarantee
- One year warranty
The A-MAZE-N AMNPS Maze Pellet Smoker provides an easy way to add hot and/or cold smoking to your BBQ. It can be mounted to almost any grill or smoker to enable you to smoke any time, anywhere! Perfect for camping or picnics.
The Maze retains and disperses the smoke throughout your BBQ allowing you to smoke foods and flavors that you couldn’t before. The 600 Watt Element provides even and consistent heat throughout the unit. It smokes at temperatures as high as 250 degrees Fahrenheit. The distinctive wood-chip loading tray allows you to load up to 10 oz. of chips. You can hold up to 16 oz. of pellets for cold smoking.
The pellet smoker holds up to 1 lb. of wood pellets and can be easily lit for hot smoking. It can also be used for cold smoking because the unit’s advanced draft tube allows for ambient temperature smoking, which is another words cold smoking.
8. Foodsaver V4400 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealer Machine
- Has bag roll storage
- Built-in roll cutter
- Easy to use
- Cheap when compared to professional sealers
- Quite noisy
- You cannot use zip lock bags with it
The FoodSaver V4400 vacuum sealing system is an updated and improved version from the highly rated V3480 vacuum sealer machine.
It is a highly versatile vacuum sealer which makes it great choice for anyone who stores food for long terms. It comes with a variety of accessories for sealing heat-sensitive liquids, marinated foods, fruits and vegetables.
The machine is easy to use and can be operated by anyone. You can use only the features needed, depending on the food that you are storing. The automatic bag detection sensor makes sure that you don’t run out of storage bags while vacuuming food.
9. Red Dragon VT 3-30 C 500,000 BTU Heavy Duty Propane Vapor Torch Kit
- Very powerful
- Low flame temperature
- Continuous adjustable
- Comes with a 10ft long hose and torch head
If you are into arts and crafts, welding, blacksmithing and cooking, this one is for you. This bad boy was made for use with camping, tailgating, and more. It will roast a steak in 10 seconds flat.
What's not to love about the Red Dragon VT 3-30 C 500,000 BTU Heavy Duty Propane Vapor Torch Kit ? It provides you with an incredibly powerful flame that you can adjust at any point.
It uses liquid fuel that is more environmentally friendly than propane. It is easy to use from the start, it is simple to fill and to light. It has auto shut-off when not in use as well as fail-safe ignition.
10. The SpitJack Magnum Meat Injector Gun
- Simple design
- Very affordable
- Includes 2 needles (1/4oz and 3/8oz)
The SpitJack is a handheld device that allows you to inject your meat with marinade – before or after you grill. It gives you more control over how much sauce you want to inject and how much you don’t want.
It comes with two needles – one 3/8-inch and one 1/4-inch – with a large capacity stainless steel tank on top of the device.
Injecting meat is an art, but the SpitJack pretty much takes over the job and makes it effortless. It’s lightweight and flat design makes it easy to carry around whether you travel or you’re in a tailgate party.
11. Weber iGrill 2 Thermometer
- Great for beginner and advanced BBQ cooks
- All you need to do is download a free app to your phone
- Full probe control via the app
- Can monitor up to 4 different pieces of meat simultaneously
- Free mobile app makes the entire process very easy
- Monitor your meat from a distance and get instant notifications when your meat has reached the perfect temperature
- The problem with the weber iGrill is that it's only compatible with Weber grills
- You can't monitor things like this thermometer on a gas grill
While the Weber iGrill 2 is a relatively new product, Weber is a brand that has become well respected in the BBQ world and they consistently deliver quality products. They’re the type of company that’s simply putting out good quality products. Whether it’s a grill or a thermometer.
This is a great thermometer if you want to monitor the temperature of meat or charcoal and get alerts when your meat is at the perfect temperature for grilling. Weber includes a meat temperature probe with a smartphone compatible Bluetooth receiver to get the notifications.
12. YETI Tundra 45 Cooler
- Made of high-quality material and doesn’t crack when used for a long time
- Can keep ice for days without a problem
- Comes with a 4 years warranty
- Insulting lid that secures tightly
- Exterior pocket for accessories
- Rugged wheels for easy transport
- Large capacity
- Heavy when full
- The latches are somewhat flimsy
For people who enjoy outdoor parties or tailgating, a cooler is one of the essential items in their inventory. So, when you’re organizing an outdoor party, make sure you use the Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler and be ready to receive a lot of compliments for your choice.
This cooler features over 10 inches of the thickest wall insulation you can find. It will keep ice for 4-6 days while out in the wild. Yeti designed this cooler to keep ice even longer whether it’s placed on a flatbed or set out in the sun.
You also get an innovative design. It has extra strong handles and a new bear-proof design that features a tie-down point inside. The cooler can also be fastened to your deck, or vehicle.
13. Hudson Durable Goods
- Woven cotton outer layer provides heavy duty durability
- 11 pockets can fit all your grilling essentials
- Cushioned front straps
- Also comes in camel color
- Available in Large and Extra Large sizes
- Suspenders can be a bit short for tall people
- Cross-back straps can be a bit uncomfortable for some
The Hudon Durable Goods apron is an older, but extremely well liked canalla on Amazon. While it may not be too stylish, it's rather functional.
This apron has 10 pockets that will hold various sized containers, bottles, tools, grilling forks, etc. It has three more "hidden" pockets that are accessible from the front. It's also easy to machine wash.
The large size measures 28" wide by 29" long and the extra large measures 28 (w) x 32 (l). The apron is designed to be cross-back adjustable, so it should fit most customers with adjustment.
14. Breville Joule Sous Vide
- 1100 Watt cooking system
- Automactic water level sensor and
- Circulating water pump with 125 watts of heating and
- Temperature display
- 9 preset functions
- Confusing interface
- Square shape takes up space
Breville takes immersion cooking to the next level with the Joule Sous Vide. This sous vide immersion circulator allows precision cooking for various recipes that you can set your own specific temperatures, time and cooking devices. Even if you have a busy lifestyle, you can still enjoy this appliance.
Tom Kalenderian from Food and Wine called the Joule "one of the smartest and most-capable sous vide devices on the market."
The Breville Joule Sous Vide 1100 watt immersion circulator takes precision cooking to a whole different level and allows you to set up to 9 precise temperature settings.
15. Zeust Sirius 1.0 Barbecue Grill Light
- Has 6 modes, including red, white, green, purple, blue and yellow
- Uses "light cast", not rays of light
- Has a focused beam, not a dispersed one
- Uses 10 LED lights
- Fully adjustable to cover all 4 sides of the grill
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Easily stored in tool box or cabinet
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
Within a year of buying our first gas grill, I started to look for ways to minimize the darkness between the lava rocks surrounding the burners and the outside world.
Our previous concrete patio was very dark corner because it received very little natural sunlight. So without much success, I began looking for a BBQ light, and my search led me to the Saturna grill light.
The Saturna universal grill light is a swiveling, adjustable, flexible light that attaches to the four sides of a grill. It's made of a long densely coiled wire that runs up the four sides of the grill and the light glass covers are heated-resistant.
16. The Powerful STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer: 4 Grinding Plates
- Simple and easy to use
- Easy cleanup
- Compact and reliable
- Durable and sturdy
- Can grind meat, pork, chicken or any red meat
- Meat pusher is not included in the package
- A few users have found the sausage plug difficult to fix/remove
The STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer: 4 Grinding Plates, 3 – S/S Blades, Sausage Tubes & Kubbe Maker. 2 Free Meat Claws & 3 n 1 Burger-Slider Maker is a versatile tool that will allow you to grind and make sausages for you and your family.
The meat grinder can grind meat, pork, chicken or any red meat (with or without bones). It also has a 3.2 amp motor that can grind the meat in a short amount of time.
The grinder is easy to use and comes with a meat pusher. It also includes 3 different grinding plates (fine, coarse and medium) and 3 different stainless steel blades (fine, coarse and medium). It is also compatible with all other plates and blades of the same size on the market.
17. John Boos Block PM18180225-P Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board
- “Perfect Cut” juice groove
- Choice of 3 different sizes
- Solid cutting board with a classy look
- Hard to clean
- Non-slip footing is not slip-proof
This cutting board is beautifully finished with a satin aluminum accent while staying sturdy and resistant to bacteria and odor.
It includes a juice groove that collects any unwanted juices or liquids during preparation and is flat enough to be used as a serving board. The fact that it’s reversible makes it even more versatile.
18. BakerStone Pizza Box
- Very easy to use
- Compact design
- Good for baking a lot of food
- Can be used anywhere as long as you have a flat surface
- Top quality and washes easily
- Cook perfect pizza anytime, anywhere
- A bit pricey
- Pointy edges when carrying
- Bad customer service
One of the most futuristic picks on our list is the BakerStone Pizza Box. It’s a state-of-the-art device designed to mimic the perfect cooking environment of a brick oven. It’s simple design doesn’t require batteries or wires, and it’s pretty compact which means you can use it for cooking anywhere: on your patio, in your spaceship, or on Mars.
The BakerStone is made from high-quality materials, and it’s dishwasher safe, so it’s easy to clean. It’s also very easy to use: place you pie or slab of meat on it, and in 10-15 minutes it’ll be done. Perfectly crisp on the outside, and tender juicy on the inside.
19. Bose SoundLink Revolve
- Affordable portable Bluetooth speaker with 360 wireless surround sound
- Portable and durable design that ranges up to 16 hours of playtime
- Has a bass port with two passive radiators for louder audio anywhere
- Infrared sensors on the front light up and give you that sleek look when you scroll through your phone and adjust volume
- Has a built-in mic for speakerphone functions
- Only compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Cannot be charged while playing in USB mode
Bose is a multiple award-winning company that has been powering our homes, offices, and cars with high-quality sound and amazing products.
The SoundLink Revolve is a portable Bluetooth speaker that lets you have amazing sound anytime and anywhere. It is equipped with Bose’s signature True 360-degree Sound technology.
This Bluetooth speaker connects to any device via the Bluetooth. It can run up to 16 hours on a single charge. The Revolve is waterproof and can be used at the beach, camping, or anywhere else you might need it.
20. Landmann USA 21860 Bromley Fire Pit
- Comes with a spark arrestor and a mesh screen
- Porcelain enamel bowl
- Double walled steel construction
- Easy to use fire pit
- Excellent value for money
- Lighter fluid is always needed to get the fire started
- There have been complaints of uneven burn
We really love the Landmann USA 21860 Bromley Fire Pit because it does what it’s supposed to do well. The assembly is very easy. The fire pit includes the flame spreader, and the cover – and a spark arrestor and a mesh screen.
The enamel bowl is double walled steel construction. It is also pre-seasoned, so it is ready to use. It is easy to use, and looks great.
A lot of people who have bought this fire pit are impressed with how well it is built and how easily they assembled it. The Landmann is a great value for the money. It’s easy to clean, and the self-starting system is a delight.
21. BUG-A-SALT 2.0 from Skell
- It can shoot up to 25 feet
- It can be used for only 12 months
- It is an economical choice
- 3 AA batteries are needed
- Uses a range of foods because it will just reduce the antigens
- Durable construction
- Easy to use
- Coating the food is quite easy
- Some users have reported a problem of insects staying on the ground
- It is not suitable to shoot small insects
This is one of the recent products that allow you to turn harmful insects into safe dust residue. This is the Bug-A-Salt 2.0.
Despite the company produces some other kinds of salt projectile weaponry, BugA-Salt is the best and most used of them.
It can be used to shoot ants and other crawling insects like salt. This is also the best choice for attacking those invisible bees.
22. LEM Products #10 Stainless Steel Clamp-on Hand Grinder
- Easy to use
- You can put it on tables, counters, and more
- It does a good job grinding meat and vegetables for your favorite dish
- It shaves off fresh spices and powders
- The motor is not the best option, and you might have to replace it
- The clamp that holds the grinder can break off from the main device. It has to be located in the center, and the motor works better when placed on the right side.
This grinder is a must-have for every grill enthusiast. The design is sleek, and it fits perfectly on your tables, counters, and more. It has a three-inch diameter which is just enough to fit everything you need. You can easily use it to grind meat, rice, or vegetables.
In order to save space, you can look to get rid of the stand and use the clamp. It features a foot pedal, so it has a safety mechanism that turns on the device when you stand on the pedal and turn it off when you release it.
- Attractive prints, available in many sizes
- Safe for microwave and dishwasher
- Quick and easy to warm up, perfect for moms with hungry babies
- Can be used by multiple babies
- Snugly fit to keep water from spilling
- BPA and Phthalate free
- Adjustable and soft nipples
- Easy to clean
- Metal parts can be slightly difficult to remove
- Smaller nipples can cause the liquid to spill
Here’s another great baby bottle from Tommee Tippee. The Closer to Nature Anti-Colic bottle is designed for your baby’s comfort. The special teat is designed to reduce the risk of colic, reflux and spit-up.
The bottle is also ventilated to prevent any air bubbles from collecting within the teat or the bottle. The soft silicone nipple is flexible for easy feeding and digestion and can be adjusted as your baby grows.
This bottle is also suitable for your toddler and your toddler’s best friend: his/her teddy bear. Also great for use with hot drinks, this bottle opens up a lot of possibilities for you.
24. The MeatEater Fish and Game Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques
The editors at Steven Rinella’s online hunting and outdoors magazine MeatEater share more than 50 of their favorite recipes in this straightforward guide. You’ll find everything you ever wanted to know about fish, game, and meat: from choosing and preparing mushrooms to delivering a slow-cooked ham.
Readers will love the tips on making sausage and jerky, smoking and grilling, and cooking wild game. There’s also advice and insight on using modern and traditional methods to conserve meat by smoking and drying. Featuring detailed recipes for fish, game, and meat prepared through-the-year, this book is a great gift for hunters, fishermen, and meat lovers.
25. Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling
- Provides a comprehensive look at grilling, from the history of BBQ to going in-depth on various cuts of meat
- Chock full of recipes
If you’re working on perfecting your grilling or BBQ skills, then it’s the holy grail of cookbooks. When it comes to grill masters and BBQ chefs, Meathead has them all beat.
More than just another cookbook, Meathead gives you insight into the history of BBQ (which is given the s-word treatment), going back to the beginning of grilling as we know it.
The book is complete with in-depth sections on various cuts of meat to keep you from throwing out some of the more exotic stuff you likely won’t find in your local supermarket.
26. Pitmaster: Recipes
- From the host of BBQ Pitmasters and BBQ Crawl TV shows, Tuffy
- Features over 100 recipes, tips, and techniques from a well-respected
Everybody loves eating food cooked over the barbecue. But how to do you master the process?
From the host of the popular TV shows BBQ Pitmasters and BBQ Crawl, this book has you covered.
Tuffy’s new book features the grilling and barbecuing skills you need, with more than 100 recipes and tips on everything from slicing meat and building a fire to wrapping your brisket and sharpening your knife.
27. Franklin Steak: Dry-Aged. Live-Fired. Pure Beef.
- Highly informative
- Free of hormones, antibiotics, and steroids
- 100% US beef
- Provides you with a simple, step by step guide
- Includes 13 mouthwatering recipes
- Perfect gift for meat lovers
Franklin’s Feast: Dry-Aged. Live-Fired. Pure Beef. [A Cookbook] is all about one major thing and that is the Beef. This book by Christopher Hirsheimer and Melissa Hamilton is filled with great recipes that highlight this fact including mouth-watering recipes like Smoked Brisket with Butterscotch Potatoes and four varieties of steaks and chops.
There are more than 185 pages of beef-laced goodness in this book which features excellent photography by the very talented Matthew Benson that will certainly entice you to read from cover to cover and make each and every recipe.
I personally guarantee that this book will teach you a lot about lean dry-aged beef and how to cook it, from choosing the right cut to the best methods and recipes to cook it by.
28. The Complete Nose to Tail
- The award-winning cookbook will show you a wide variety of recipes to use your whole animal
- Recipes from the best butchers, chefs, and restaurateurs around the world
- 900+ pages full of mouth-watering photos
If you would like to learn all you can about using every part of an animal, leaving nothing to waste, this is an astounding cookbook to buy for yourself. The author does a fantastic job of explaining how you can utilize any and all parts of the animals you through on that grill this summer. With 900+ pages and weighing in at 4kg (nearly 9lbs), The Nose to Tail Recipe Cookbook is not to be trifled with.
29. The Official John Wayne Way to Grill: Great Stories & Manly Meals Shared By Duke's Family
- Inspiring stories from John Wayne's family and friends
- Menus inspired by the Duke's favorite recipes
- Covers everything from grilling meats to recipes for cocktails
- Gives advices on how to clean the grill and maintain it
- Recipes make use of copious amounts of meat
- Menus feature a lot of meat and that meat tends to be pricey
- Some of the recipes are unnecessarily complicated
This book is a compilation of stories that are not only amusing but very informative for a person who loves grilling and has always wanted to learn more about grilling.
It features a lot of recipes contributed by Duke’s friends and family.
The author also advises on the best ways to clean your grill and tips on how to maintain it.
30. Cool Smoke: The Art of Great Barbecue
- Made with full-colored images, excellent photography, and high quality paper
- Waterproof and resealable
- Includes a guide to cooking different types of meat
- Manages to mix education, humor, competition, regional pride, and so much more
- Some of the content may be a little advanced
- All of the content is geared towards competition barbecue
Cool Smoke: The Art of Great Barbecue was written by two men who have all the credentials required for this subject. Paul Kirk is an award-winning Open champion and author of The Championship Barbecue Cookbook. Tom Super is the editor of Barbecue Insider, a six-time Memphis champion, and a Memphis in May World Champion. Together, the two of them are unstoppable.
This book is a complete how-to and why-to for competitive barbecue. The emphasis is on Southern barbecue, which can be a bit different from other regions of the country.
The book is made with sturdy, thick paper and printed with full color photos like a high-quality cookbook. The resealable packaging protects your book when it’s not in use.
31. Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto
- Provides the reader with a deeper understanding of the process and science of smoking meat.
- In-depth look of one of America's most revered BBQ restaurants.
- Why You NEED THIS BOOK:
- The photos were blurry
- Rather technical and a bit wordy.
- If you're a novice cook or don't know much about the specific processes, steps, and types of wood this book is probably not for you.
If you're a fan of BBQ, a wanna-be pitmaster, a beginner, or just want to read an interesting non-fiction book, this book is for you. It also expands on the tomes of Franklin's online BBQ recipes.
32. Michael Symon's Playing
- Written by a celebrity chef who is also a judge on "Iron Chef America"
- It includes 100 recipes
- Perfect for the grill master in your life
- Available in Kindle and paperback formats
- Some of the ingredients can be expensive
- Recipes aren't ground-breaking, but look delicious
This book is a must-have for any certified BBQ aficionado and grill master.
Michael is a celebrity chef and barbecue judge on the Food Network's hit show "Iron Chef America". He is one of the most well-known chefs in the United States, and this book is packed with 100 of his best recipes for grilling, smoking, and cooking on your backyard fireplaces as well.
In addition to great recipes, this book has tips on getting the best smoky flavor to your meats. It includes information on the basics of grilling and smoking, but also recipes for burgers, ribs, chicken, veggies, and sides.
33. Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting
- Lessons on how to create homemade delicacies such as: saucisson sec, pancetta, duck rillettes, and much more
- The book is jam-packed with unique recipes, step-by-step instructions and mouthwatering photos
- Author: Michael Ruhlman
Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting, Smoking, and Curing is a fantastic guide for those looking to pick up a new hobby. This book will tell you everything you need to know about preparing homemade, salted, and cured meats.
Best known as the craft of making sausages, charcuterie has traditionally been a way of preserving foods before refrigeration. However, it has developed into a full-fledged cooking tradition.
The book covers everything from choosing your meat and what choices you have when it comes to pork, chicken, lamb, fish and other seafood. You'll also learn about different cuts and different cures. You'll also find an overview of essential equipment such as the knife, the smoker, and the cellar.
34. Sienna Appliances Grilltastic Steam Cleaning BBQ Grill Brush
- Can clean virtually any part of the barbecue
- No more hard scrubbing
- Makes grill cleaning a lot easier, quicker, and less time-consuming
- Steam pressure is not that high for rancid grease or other residues
- Does not come with a hole for hanging
- No hangers are provided in the package
No Chemicals Needed | Compact & Easy to Use |.
The Sienna Appliances Barbecue Grill Brush is a revolutionary product on the market. It’s perfect for cleaning all BBQ grills, and it makes it easier to clean in general.
The brush generates 1500 watts of steam pressure with a powerful 1500-watt heating element, which means it will clean your grill completely without the use of any chemicals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What to get someone who loves to grill?
With the onset of summer upon us, you are probably thinking of different ways to entertain friends and family. One of the best ways to entertain is to throw a barbecue or backyard party! It will be the perfect time to let your guests try your best grill and barbecue recipes.
You can also use one of the following ideas as gift ideas for a birthday, Christmas, or any other special occasion for your grill and BBQ-loving friends, family, or spouse.
Here are some great grilling and BBQ gift ideas for 2019:
What to get someone who likes to smoke meat?
Meat smokers are the most expensive grilling products mostly because of their versatility and sturdiness. This also makes them the perfect gift for smokers who are passionate about smoking meat. Both charcoal and electric smokers are great options for smoking meat. However, they’re slightly different. You should consider the smoker’s preference when buying and choosing gifts.
Charcoal smokers offer a more traditional approach to smoking meat for those who want a more complex smoky flavor. Note, however, that these have a bit of a learning curve to master. They run on charcoal, which is messy and requires some time and attention. Electric smokers on the other hand are more convenient as they rely on electricity to run. They are, however, easier to use but with less variety of flavors. You should also consider the smoker’s preference when buying and choosing gifts.
What should I get my grill master?
With all the different grill master and BBQ gifts available out there, you’re sure to find one that the griller you care about will love. When looking for the best BBQ gifts, think about what the griller in your life would love but may not buy for himself. Part of the fun of cooking out is gathering a crowd around the grill, so giving something related to a message board or chopping board is a really creative idea.
Here are our top picks and a direct link to any of the specific BBQ gifts that you choose to click on:
What is the best smoker grill combo?
Whenever it comes to choosing a grill, it depends on the kind of food you want to cook often and the size of the area where you are most likely to use it. However, for the best grill that fits your mouth you’d like to work with, the best gas grill smoker combo is the Bayou Classic Charcoal Grill and Smoker.
This grill comes with a 22,000 BTU side burner and an additional 8,000 BTU rear burner, which is enough to cook both sides of a 300 pound hog. The grill also comes with a meat/rib rack and a small grill. The compact size also make this easy to transport and the stainless steel finish is easy to clean.
A great gift idea is something that is a luxury, but that they may not buy for themselves. Most men also love to eat, drink and are open to grilling, so a top-rated grill tool or accessory would make a fabulous gift.
I have picked out my favorites for this year. They are unique, use the latest technology, and get excellent reviews. I also added a “shop for adults only” option for some great entertaining accessories that would make any food connoisseur drool.
|Slow 'N Sear Deluxe||Best Overall|
|The Official John Wayne Way to Grill: Great Stories & Manly Meals Shared By Duke's Family||Budget Pick|
|YETI Tundra 45 Cooler||Upgrade Pick|